Oligospermia defined as less number of sperm in the ejaculate of the male or less than 20 million/milliliter sperm per m/m. Sperm count is less than 20 m/m known as Low Sperm Count also called Oligospermia. Normal Sperm Count: 40 million/milliliter to 120 m/m Azoospermia is defined as the absence of spermatozoa in the ejaculation. Oligoasthenoteratozoospermia, Polyzoospermia, Oligozoospermia,Oligospermia, Asthenozoospermia, Asthenospermia,Teratospermia,Asthenoteratozoospermia and Teratozoospermia are terms associated with male fertility factor.
• Overheating, working in High heating zone.
• Urological & Endocrine disorder: Varicocele and chronic infection in Urinary tract. Endocrine dysfunction such as Isolated gonadotropin deficiency, cushing syndrome, hyperprolactinemia, Hemochromatosis, Panhypopituitarism, development and structural defects, Klienfelter syndrome, XX male syndrome, Isolated FSH deficiency, Congenital adrenal hyperplasia, Hyperprolactinemia, estrogen administration, Development and structural defects, Germinal cell aplasia, Cypt-orchidism.
• Nutrition & Vitamin Deficiency: vitamin C, selenium, zinc and folate.
• Chemotherapy, Obesity, Smoking, Alcohol drinking, Exposure to Heavy metals and other environmental factors.
• Psychological: Mental Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
• Environmental Factor: Recent studies shows contaminated drinking water causes low sperm count and motility.
Herbal Unani Medicinal system is a traditional and ancient formula of a blend of herbal ingredients very effective on Oligospermia, it is a very high grade aphrodisiac, increases semen formation, Itchecks excessive nocturnal emissions and spermatorrhoea also provides more viscosity to semen.
Question: Are there any side effects in the Herbal Unani medicines and treatment?
Answer: The only advantage of our Herbal Unani system of medicine is that there is no disadvantage at all, in it.
- • It is free of ill-effects/totally harm-free and toxin free.
- • It is just a food grade medicine.
Duration of the treatment: 3 to 6 months or its depends upon the condition of the patients*